Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bahamas

Just thought I would post a bunch are the pictures we took in the Bahamas!!!!! In case you didn't know I just got back from there on Friday morning, What an experience it was totally awesome i had the time of my life with my friend Jen who is the one that invited me Togo. I am so thankful for my Husband he didn't even question the idea of me going it was an instant yes ,and on top of that he took care of the kids and did a great job although Jasmine did help with the laundry .(Thanks Jasmine I Love You) All we did was laugh and Yes everybody thought we were lesbians !!ha ha Thank you for everything Jen you are the greatest I love you to death!

We swam with the dolphins.


We kissed the dolphins! ha ha




We posed while Jen set the timer on her camera!









This was the resort from are room! (Amazing)





We walked on the beach and picked up shells.



We were able to feel different things that live in the water.



Jen, I and Tamara!




We had fun shopping Too

















There is more pictures I will post that we took with are water cameras they had to be sent off though. Lots of slides and pools every where.
P.s. I think I forgot to mention my husband cleaned all my kitchen cupboards out while I was gone so my spring cleaning is already on its way!!! Thank you Johnny I Love so much!









3 comments:

  1. Haha! it was so so fun! I can't wait for our next trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesbians! Ha. Two hot lesbians!!!
    How fun and therapeutic. Good for you guys and good sports of your hubbies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun trip!! and what a sweet hubby for letting you go!

    ReplyDelete