Sunday, April 18, 2010

St.George!!!!

Last weekend we went to st.George for the weekend . Jasmines Dance team was down there And my kids have never been to st.george, so I thought it was a perfect time to head out and make a girls weekend , My Mom and Sister were able to go with us . We shopped and let the kids swim . The weather was awsome !! We even took the kids bowling one night.
Jasmine and her friend Jayden!


Jasmines Dance Team! ( good job girls)




Jaclyn, Bentley and kannon





Me and Jentry, Not sure where Jentry was when the camera was going off we only had a few pictures of her!! She was probably in the water she Loves to swim ! Thanks for the fun weekend Jentry.


Jas thinks its cool to take pictures her self!!! haha
Love you Jas!





Jade was so tired from shopping she couldnt even think strate!!!!lol

























3 comments:

  1. Looks Fun!! Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck I can not belive that Jasime is that old now... I feel so old!!! has anyone told you she looks so much like Jaclyn? I was doing a little blog surffing I hope its alright that I commented on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya its cool. How are You? Yes I have people tell me all the time that she looks like Jaclyn. Good to here from you Nat!

    ReplyDelete