Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Life is like a roller coaster!!!

Well we ot the girls back in school , it was kind of sad for me anyway they are just growing up to fast. They had gave me my lecture the night before that I needed to get up early and be ready so I did as I was told,got up got showered and was all ready other than I was still in my pajamas and Jentry said Mom your not wearing those are you your surely going to get dressed ,Well okay I got dressed and took some pictures and off we went they were so excited to see there friends so of course I got excited for them. I took Jasmine first because I needed to pay her fees when we pulled in the school she says just drop me off here and then you and Jentry can go park and I will see you later okay mom. Holy crap talk about not being needed this is ridiculous!!!! Well we leave the school head to the elementary and Jentry says Mom I don't think You need to take me in, If jasmine is okay by her self then I think I can do it too. I know they are growing up and aren't always going to need me but shizs she is only in third grade!!! My day was ruined after that .


These were there new shoes!!

Jentry makes me laugh so hard she has quiet the personality. I Don't like braggers, But My girls are cute I Love them to death!


Does Jas look sixteen or what??

She likes to take pictures of her self.

Jasmine and Jades Birthdays were the last week in July and Yes I am just barely posting there pictures. She got the guitar she wanted and we got her in lessons and so far she is doing very good!

Jade Got a NEW BIG GIRL BIKE!


Jade , Jas and one of the little girls jas has tended all summer she loves these girls to death.

Jade frosting the cup cakes and let me just tell you I had pink frosting all over in my house I don't suggest using it.

2 comments:

  1. I love your kids so much!!! They all have great little personalities and I still can't through to Jade much but I really look forward to having great relationships with Dip 1 and Dip 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is so darling!! I love Jade's little tu-tu and rain boots!! so cute!!
    Does Johnny have any knives made right now? It's Jason and I's 15th anniversary on the 9th, and I thought if one of his knives were available and not too much that it would be the perfect gift. Will you let me know? Gina Larsen 340-0179 Thanks Jen.

    ReplyDelete