Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer has come to an end!

I can't beleive summer has already come to an end , I don't know that I am quiet ready to get back in a major rutine of getting up early,cooking dinner every night,makeing sure homework is done, keeping up on the laundry and so on ,you know how it is in the summer you kind of relax and go with the flow! Well I do anyway!!!! I'ts crazy how time fly's I feel like they just got out of school and now we are ready to begin once again. We have had a good summer lots of camping as you can see and that is about all we did, but I enjoyed every minute that I was able to spend with my family . The girls are growing so fast if there was ever any advice i would give a new mom it would be to not blink because you do and they are all grown up. These are a couple of late pictures from one of are last camping trips.

Oh How I Love My Jentry!

Jade and June in a serious conversation!

Me,Jen O and Jamie K. Thanks for all the fun trips!

Jade beeting the dirt with her dads fishing pole.

Jas and Jentry

Jasmine caught this fish but wouldn't hold it so jamie decided to help her so we could get a picture . Jasmine you are a wimp!!!!! just kidding I Love you

3 comments:

  1. so fun!!!! I love your family. I would really like a copy of that pic of Jazzy and I and the pic of all of us girls. Thanks for posting. Maybe I will steal that pic of Jaz and I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, your girls are sooo cute and they are growing up so fast! BEAUTIFUL!!! Love -- Missy & Max

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha you guys are crazy j.k I love to eat fish they are so good... next time ask the stricklands to go we bought a tralior for 1.500$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 2008! can you believe it, well when you see it you will want to stay in our {love shack} haha/ she is a beauty~

    ReplyDelete