Friday, October 9, 2009

Jacobson Family Pictures!

Last Month we all met up North at an aunt's house and Had Family pictures , it had been along time there was three of the kids that weren't even in the last Family picture so it was definitely time. We have a Close Family friend Rick smith who loves to take pictures he did it for My Mom and Dad and the best part is he didn't even charge them anything !!! They may not be professional but they are not fake everybody was there self and there was no posing! I think they were awesome!

Bentley and Kannon!

Berkley

This would be the Young's

The Whiteleys

I Love this Picture I think it is so cute every body's expression was so different! Check out how high dad got off the ground pretty cool hu!

And of course there is always one that won't cooperate it just so happened to be my Daughter jade this time around!!! Dang it!
We did get one smile of Jade In the air!

Berkley and Boston!

The Grandkids!!!!!


Dad Mom and Jake ! And if anybody is wondering The hotty next to my mom is single and looking for a future wife, Oh sorry dad you are a hotty too but you already have your future wife and a priceless one at that!
Johnny and Jen

The whole Damb Fam!!!
Jacobson Family!!

3 comments:

  1. These turned out great and i am glad that you got the whole crew done in one shot and it was free to boot!!! He did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen, It's Brooke...those pics are cute! Will you ask your sister to invite me to her blog again? My email address is jandbstrickland@aol.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute!!!!! I love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete