Saturday, October 3, 2009

Update from the Young Family!!!!

Moms Big Bull Dead Second shot at 485 yards!!!! If you can tell she was loveing every minute even though the guide just about killed her off!!!!!
And Yes If your wondering it was a Long damb ways ! If you can see there was two of them on there way out with meat on there backs!

I even had Jade and Jentry up with us getting the elk out Jas stayed home and went to school and dance! I don't know that I would walk down in that far again because I carried Jade all the way out But the Memories we have are irreplaceable.

Mom ,Dad and The guide (Johnny)

She is a Die Hard!!!!




Last camping trip for the year!!!
Jade's first day of preschool!




Miss Sassy Butt Her self!!! lol

1 comment:

  1. WOW! The girls are getting SO big! Jasmine looks like a young lady these days, and Jentry is not too far behind her. Jade seems like she has such a personality on her, too. The hunting turned out great, I'd say. Is your mom going to mount the head? Caylee & I won't be coming out this Fall with Kyle. With morning sickness, and my little brother coming home, it's just not good timing. Hopefully you guys can come out when we bless #2!

    ReplyDelete