Monday, October 26, 2009

If Only they had come with instuctions!!!!

I'm a little behind with blogging life seems keep getting crazier!!!! This is just an update on the girls week . Jentry didn't have the best week I picked her up from school on Wednesday she comes out not very Happy I said how was your day sis? Not good she replies , what up ? well This boy called me fatty and then this girl told me she really didn't want me to play with them , So what did I do, Told her next time to punch the boy in the stomach and told her to tell the girl she didn't want to play with her either that she has better things to do with her time! I was furious I know as a mom you are supposed to teach your kids to be the better person but at some point they have to stick up for there selves. Jentry is such a sweet girl !
Jade went to preschool on Monday I picked her up and she looked like a Wednesday's child she had taken her hair out and had been playing with it her teacher says! That's my Jade. When we got in the car she tells me that miss Lorie got mad at her, I said why did she get mad? well I was picking my nose , and I wrote on the table again . I said Jade you don't pick your nose and she said well I had boo gs!!! I sure hope I make it through this child!
Jasmine Didn't feel good all week she kept getting dizzy So I called the clinic and they said it sounded like inure-ear infection so the nurse told me what to do she said if you don't have to come over here don't the flu is way bad and you don't want her to get it! She is feeling better now but that might be cause their is Halloween party's this week!!! lol Love you Jas

Oh did I mention It's Johnny's Birthday !!! Happy birthday we Love you

3 comments:

  1. Don't you love kids??? I get so sick of the mean games that kids can play at school. Especially the ones that think they can control who someone plays with? Bo has had some of these same similar problems at school which is wierd because they're boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Jentry and I know how you feel. I was treated this way the whole time I was growing up. Just remember that the kids don't know what they are talking about and you are better than they are! And remember that your Aunt Melanie knows completely how you feel! Happy Birthday Johnny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen and girls, Sound like you have your hands full of FUN!! With Jade, oh my gosh-- how funny!! And Gentry, that reminds me of a time with Keyera, my mom told her to hit and pull Casey Cox's little girls hair because she was mean to Keyera, AND that a Grandma tell her Grandchild to do that!!! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete