Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009 and More

Jasmines First Dance recital for the Year.


Jasmine And Tryna

Sorry not sure how this picture got in there but it is Johnny's Colorado Deer he got in November.

Jentry the night of her Elementary program.

We were on are way up north to another Party.

If you can see Jentry got fat baby boots.


Jade was excited to get her new Christmas Dress.


Johnny got a Steve Johnson Knife for Christmas he was so excited to think that I would get him one, He has wanted one for years.

Jas and Jade at Grandma J's


Jentry Christmas Morning

Jackie with Kannon and Boston

Jentry at the Cox Christmas Part!!!!

Kiss 2009 good bye!!! It wasn't the best year I ever had but anyway its over and I'm glad to start 2010 to see what new adventures life will bring to me and my family!!! The Girls had a good Christmas and got everything they wanted , anyway they haven't complained. December was a busy month well actually November was too so there is a lot of pictures with more to come real soon.

P.s. We also got the news That my sister Jaclyn is expecting in June we are so excited to have another Baby in the Family.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! Very cute pictures! I love Jentry's boots! I need to get a pair for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny looks like a little boy who is so excited with a NEW toy!! Just the same what when Jody opened up a NEW XBox 360 Game!! LOL uhhhghh BOYS!!!

    ReplyDelete