Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Amazeing Husband!!!!!!!!!!!

Well He did it again Surprised us with a new camp trailer! The last couple of years we have been borrowing my mom and dads 100 year old road runner , well okay its not quite that old but its old. It did the job for a while and nobody used it so it came in handy to us, the girls have decided that they live for camping they absolutely love it as well as Johnny and I. We had been talking allot about it lately and decided what we wanted we just needed to find the one that was going to be the price range we were looking for. Night after Night we have been on ksl and found some awesome deals one that he wanted to look at, so Friday he and Steve headed north to look at trailers and pick up a stove for Steve well the trailer was awesome he said but he came home without it He just wasn't sure he said. Well I guess he made the phone call and told the dealer he would be up Monday to pick it up I had know idea but of course everybody else did. I Left for work and he headed to spring ville and brought it home it is awesome I am so excited as soon as I get some pictures I will show you . The girls were tickled they wanted to know when we can go. He is amazing I love him so much He is always full of surprises I never know what he is going to next. I know we will make some of the best memories as a family in that trailer.

4 comments:

  1. Well I told cody that you guys want us to go camping and he said now thats what I am talking about{ Yeah I know} So maybe we will come but I still not to sure about the dirt... see ya later. but you do have a nice husband,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love surprises! I am so glad you can camp in luxury!! Steve is trying to convince me to go next weekend. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me just tell you that an RV purchase will truly be the best purchase you will ever make. Memories in the mountains are unforgetable and so important to the kids. Come up and camp with us this summer (at the cabin).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey well Russell and I sold our old trailer and bought a new one. Needed more room with the new baby and all. But one place Russell wants to take us this summer is called Sand Hollow they have a site on the internet Russell is beyond excited to go they have a camping place or you could find your own place. They have a lake I guess you can swim in, alot of places to go riding and hiking. just thought you would like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete