Friday, March 20, 2009

ITS COMPETITION TIME AGAIN!!!!!



Well Its that time of year again COMPETITION at Timpview High School starting tonight . Jasmine has always wanted to do a duet and last year I talked her out of it because I thought it would be to much for her but this year I said okay so her and her friend Morgan are performing there dance tonight they have worked so hard preparing for tonight and then they dance tom arrow with there individual group so they put allot of extra time in to dancing the last month. I am so proud of Jasmine she Lives for Dancing !! Go get um Jas And remember that all that matters is the memories that you are making with Morgan and how much fun you have had learning your dances. I Love you with all my Heart. These are Pictures from last year I haven't gotten this years.

3 comments:

  1. Jasmine we are so excited to come watch you tonight, we are also so proud of you, GOOD LUCK we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tonight Jasmine! We love you!

    ReplyDelete