Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dance like nobody's watching!

Jasmine with both her Trophy's





Are motel room . Jentry is always screwing off!!

Jasmine was getting ready!!!







Jasmine and Morgan going up to get there Trophy's!!!









Jasmine and Morgan!!!!





That's just exactly what she did. It was awesome as a mom to see my girl that has always been so shy go out in front of a ton of people and dance. I was more nervous that she was . I am so proud of Her . Congratulations jasmine We Love You !!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jas! That is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jasmine! I'm sure it was the neatest thing for you to see Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Jasmine... It takes a lot of guts to get out there and do that in front of a lot of people. Your rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She did such a great job. The older they get the more nervous they become. She didn't seem nervous one little bit. Her showmanship was amazing - it looked like she was having the time of her life. After being a dancer for 10 years of my younger life - I look back at what I gained from it and I can honestly say that it wasn't learning how to dance, it was being able to get up in front up others without being embarassed - it gave me confidence to do things that I struggled with and I gained my self-esteem.

    ReplyDelete