Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Drama, Drama, Drama !!!!!!!

So my two older girls are driving me crazy. Jasmine Is so dramatic about everything from what the girls say at school to dance and then home to see if she can irritate Jentry and get some kind of a rise out of her witch almost always happens. Its only been two weeks since we got home from Mexico and I am ready to go again. I feel for Johnny being the only male in the house hes just beginning too, What a great guy he is he hardly ever says anything.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, is this what I have to look forward to? Maybe it won't be as bad having a boy and a girl? It doesn't sound like any fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the Heck. You didn't tell me that you started a blog. or maybe i am just completely clueless. Very cute! Looking forward to tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey if Jaclyn reads this can i please have a peek at your blog? My email is olsen0630@live.com. I will have to get your address to send you an invite to mine! This is Jen Olsen by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen!!! oh my gosh.. so I just came across Heather's blog tonight and you are here too!!! What have you been up to all these years? You look really good and have a very cute little family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you left me a comment - now I can link to your blog. Oh the drama of dance. . .don't I know it. We went to the timpview comp. last year but Savannah is with a different studio now so we won't be going. I don't think any of our girls are going to that one. DANG, it was fun to see you guys there last year. We are going to one at Sp. Fork HS "Can't Stop Dancing" 3/27, 3/28 and "Spotlight" at Lagoon in May. Maybe we will see you at one of those. Your fam is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete