Wednesday, March 11, 2009

French fry in my water!

Okay so yesterday I had to take jade to work with me because my mom had to take my dad to therapy up north. Well its always an adventure when jade is at work , anyways to get to the story she went in the kitchen and got a raw french fry out of the bucket and brought it out front with her. From a distance I could see that she had one and was taking a bight of it and polling faces because she thought it was Croce. I seen her set the fry down but wasn't sure exactly where. I finished up what I was doing so that I could go throw it away but couldn't find it anywhere , as tables started to come in I got busy well I filled a picture of water for this table and took out and then a minute later went to take there order well when I got there they were laughing and said do you always give a french fry in the water ? I was so embarrassed . I said oh crap, that's my daughters fry that I couldn't find I am so sorry. Luckily I new who they were and they thought it was funny, But I sure didn't.

5 comments:

  1. haha! What a great story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! I remember the good old times at Sno Cap! And I do miss those fries... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is funny. hey dork why didnt you tell me you had a blog silly. I just talk to you today and fri and you still didnt say anything? well maybe you dont want me to know you have one? ha well if its okay I'm going to add you to my blog buds but i will wait to see if you r ok with that. see you thurs.

    ReplyDelete